Our logistics experts work with you to analyze shipping requirements, optimize cost-saving opportunities, and create streamlined solutions to best suit your needs. We use industry-leading technology and our close partnerships to manage shipments and provide timely information on all aspects of your supply chain. Experience for yourself why we have one of the best dwell-time management and equipment utilization records in the industry.
We keep you informed every step of the way.
• Development and management of supply chain solutions (domestic and international)
• Cross-dock and transloading services
• Consolidation and distribution services coordination
• Expedited transportation for delayed shipments
• Management of multiple transportation providers (truck and/or rail) to maximize capacity
Ship your products anywhere in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada using our comprehensive network of Class I North American railroads. With our non-asset based model, you have access to over 100,000 pieces of railroad equipment. Let us leverage our strong relationships with the railroads and asset-based owners to your advantage – we’ll maximize capacity and mindfully manage dwell-time.
• Damage prevention service
• Wide range of quality trailers – from 20’ to 53’
• Minute-by-minute shipment coordination
When it comes to highway brokerage, there is no job too big or too small for us. With our ever-expanding carrier base, we offer trans-continental, local, and regional services. We take the time to understand and meet all of your specific demands.
• FMCSA carrier compliance checks and guaranteed carrier safety rating verification
• Extensive carrier base throughout the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
• Maxis, double drops, step decks, lift gates, flatbeds, and refrigerated equipment
Take advantage of our quickly-growing drayage service. We’ve tapped into our intermodal drayage base to offer you ease and efficiency when moving your product from one local area to another. Whether multi-stop from distribution centers to receivers, or power only – we fulfill all of your drayage needs.
Through our affiliation with our parent company CAI International – a leading container leasing company to steamship lines – we have gained access to hundreds of port draymen throughout the U.S. and Canada. With the rise in the import and export business, we handle hundreds of your shipments – to and from the ports. Whether local or 300 miles away, let us find the perfect fit to meet your schedules and demands.
We are a full-service broker for all over-dimensional shipments. We ensure that permits, pilot cars, proper and efficient trailer selections, and route coordination are seamlessly executed. From a single over-dimensional load of lumber to a massive piece of million-dollar machinery, we make sure your OD project is safely, legally, and efficiently delivered.
• Guaranteed $100,000 minimum cargo insurance
• Full access to multi-axle equipment, overweight permits, and specialized routing
• Complete North America coverage
• Guaranteed carrier safety rating verification