Swing Shift Logistics Coordinator
Job Title: Swing Shift Logistics Coordinator
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Division Director
Function: The purpose of the Carrier Specialist is to build relationships with carriers to fulfill the logistics needs of our new and existing clientele. Success will be measured by the achievement of exponential growth in our existing customer base, due to greater capacity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and exceeding organizational and personal goals set by you and the Division Director.
- Looking for opportunities to find and provide capacity to move customers’ freight while building and maintaining solid relationships.
- Making calls to shippers and receivers to expand the carrier network.
- Negotiating, booking, and scheduling shipments across the country, from beginning to end.
- Ensuring shipments are properly executed according to our company’s standard operating procedures, while meeting and exceeding customer requirements.
- Maintaining and updating the carrier database to company’s standard operating procedures.
- Pitching in to assist team members when urgent situations arise.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience with helping other people solve problems and providing a high level of customer service. Internships, volunteer work, and side projects count.
- Technical experience with Microsoft Office, and general office equipment, including phone systems, printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to work the shift from either 10am-7pm OR 6pm-3am
- Prior logistics industry experience
- College Degree
- CTB Certification
- A growing and publicly traded organization. Imagine the possibilities!
- A team of aces to work with that are fun and motivating.
- Team-Building events that help you get to know everyone better.
- A company culture that’s open to new ideas and methodologies.
- Amazing ‘Training and Development’ Programs that set you up for success.
- A Base Salary + incentive pay, where the sky is the limit
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k), life insurance, health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time off so you can take that dream vacation
Hybrid Logistics, A CAI International Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org