Risk Management Coordinator
Job Title: Risk Management Coordinator
Department: Credit and Risk Department
Reports to: V.P Risk Management
Exempt/ Non Exempt: Non-Exempt
Function: To perform accurate and timely support functions for the Credit and Risk Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily review and monitor aged accounts receivables to ensure credit risk and delinquency is minimized.
- Review and release sales invoice on credit hold based on established guidelines.
- Coordinate with Sales managers and customers to address and resolve delinquencies
- Prepare and process credit applications for credit limit review on new and existing customers
- Maintain customer credit profile
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable and insurance reports
- Prepare accounts receivable write-offs, offsets and refunds.
- Liaise with outside credit agencies and third-party collection agencies
- Collaborate and facilitate the necessary data for reporting and audit purposes
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- 1-3 years accounts receivable or general accounting experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Accounting Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.