Job Title: Report Analyst
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director of IT
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain custom file scripts which query company database for integration into customers’ systems.
- Edit and update web reports for internal use.
- Create ad hoc and prototype reports as needed.
- Create custom reports for company and customer use.
- Work directly with users to provide reports and data for their planning and decision making.
- Assist developers with planning and testing.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of finance, analysis, or programming work
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analysis, Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- Strong hands-on data experience and business knowledge
- Strong experience with querying and working with data from SQL databases (esp. Transact-SQL like MS SQL, Sybase, SAP ASE.)
- Ability to write advanced SQL queries
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas)
- Familiarity with editing HTML
- Tableau experience a plus
- Unix/Linux shell (ksh, sh, bash) scripting experience a plus
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.