Job Title: React Programmer
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: IT Director
Location: San Francisco, CA
Function: The purpose of the React programmer is to develop additional business solutions by creating new modules, modifying existing modules and providing post-production support. This position will act as a front-end specialist and will have the opportunity to move a mature local client interface-based application into a web-based application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze complex systems specifications of existing programs to determine requirements.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test and integrate software application solutions for systems
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Research and recommend interface tools.
- Participate in requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
- Create technical specifications from business requirements/business specifications.
- Determine how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
- Document programs and procedures.
- Investigate and resolves complex problems including providing support for production systems in a timely manner
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that systems are designed, developed and implemented from a business point of view.
- Proactively identify problems and present/develop solutions
- Full stack participant, with emphasis on client application, but with knowledge and skills in back-end.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience with React and PHP, including portfolio of accomplished work.
- Experience with SQL (especially Transact-SQL family: Sybase, SAP ASE, MS SQL)
- Very open source friendly.
- SQL stored procedures programming
- KSH or other shell scripting
- Proven track record in producing high quality business applications
- Prior experience supporting business application development in finance or transportation a plus
- Ability to develop independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to provide high level of collaboration and communication with team and other impacted areas and business partners
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.