Job Title: Operations Coordinator - Headquarters
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director of Operations - Headquarters
Review, reconcile and update data for the location and billing of equipment in the central computer system in accordance with operational procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile and update regional office authorizations for pick up or drop off of equipment and ensure that the business terms are listed correctly.
- Resolve equipment control and damage status activity data received via EDI that has rejected from the central computer system.
- Update activity manually for equipment storage facilities that do not have electronic capability.
- Respond to queries and requests from international regional offices on a daily basis and provide customer service.
- Calculate depreciated total loss values per contract terms and issue total loss invoices.
- Issue invoices for damages and sales on a daily basis.
- Issue per diem invoices on a monthly basis, verifying that each piece of equipment is billed in accordance with the specific terms that have been agreed.
- Review and process approvals for vendor invoices for services including depot storage, repair and trucking.
- Maintain spreadsheets and create reports to track project data.
- Provide relief to the front desk receptionist according to rotating schedule and as requested.
- Work collaboratively in a team atmosphere as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Provide additional operational services as requested.
2+ years office experience in an administrative or operational capacity preferred.Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must be organized, focused on data accuracy and timely completion of tasks.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Proficient in Word and basic Excel skills.
Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects while maintaining high quality of performance.
If you are interested in the position, apply here: https://indeedhi.re/3lhnYot
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.