Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director, Operations
Location: Portland, OR
Function: Provide operations and administrative services at the headquarters level to ensure regional equipment control activities are carried out on a timely, accurate and effective basis. Issue invoices in accordance with marketing terms and operational procedures.
- Review bookings and off-hire authorizations issued by regional offices for accuracy and compliance with billing procedures.
- Review and process equipment control location and condition status changes.
- Respond to regional office operations queries on a timely basis.
- Review monthly per diem invoices for accuracy and process any necessary correction to ensure primary project billing is completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Issue accurate invoices for sale, damage and total loss of equipment.
- Review and process vendor invoices.
- Provide back up support for reception functions including answering phones, mail and greeting visitors.
- Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years office experience in an administrative or operational capacity
- Container leasing or shipping industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Word and basic Excel functions
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while maintaining quality of performance is a must
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as individually in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.