Job Title: Marketing Coordinator, South East Asia
Department: Marketing – Leasing
Reports to: Marketing Director
Function: The purpose of the Marketing Coordinator is to provide support to the Marketing team Worldwide, and the Operations Department (as required).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional, responsive customer service to local and international customer requests for information.
- Attend to all lease container enquiries on a timely manner.
- Open releases follow up for all lease customers.
- Payment follow up for lease customers.
- Prepare month end collection report for Credit and marketing report
- Research for OWY move opportunities.
- Send monthly SOAs to all lease customers.
- LP projects excel sheet management for S E Asia customers and update customer.
- Ensure all paperwork is current for customer credit applications, and applicable documentation for new contracts.
- Assist in providing marketing offers for presentation to the customers.
- Assist with development of new Regional business for leasing.
- Ensure all contract documents are promptly signed and filed.
- Ensure customers insurance is up to date.
- Assist with follow up on payments for Lease customers.
- Provide cover to the Operations team during holiday / vacation periods.
- Provide support to Operations team for customer matter that requires HQ decision.
- General administration and support to the Regional Marketing team.
- Prepare availability report to be sent to customers on a weekly basis.
- Check for customers’ press releases or announcements on their websites.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.