Job Title: Division Director
Reports to: Corporate Logistics Director
Function: The purpose of the Division Director is to strategically grow and manage the profitability of a division. In this position, you will directly manage a staff of sales and operations professionals to achieve optimal performance. Success will be measured by the division achieving and exceeding established operational and sales goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all site operations, including profitability, operational efficiency, administration facilities management, technology, information flow, process improvement, and strategic planning.
- Ensuring that operations functions and the organization’s standard operating procedures are supported and adhered to, to deliver quality services to all stakeholders.
- Supervising and coaching associates to achieve and exceed established organizational goals.
- Overseeing financial and fiscal reporting for individual and group metrics.
- Managing the division budget and Profit & Loss Statements in coordination with senior leadership to enhance profitability through management of company expenses.
- Developing and maintaining an environment of teamwork and collaboration. Supporting, educating, and conducting ongoing training of all team members.
- Contributing to short and long-term organizational planning and strategies.
- Keeping a pulse on the overall transportation market conditions, identifying competing markets and providing reports on market movement and future trends.
- Demonstrating an ability to make quick decisions with honesty and integrity to fully support business needs, or the needs of a specific situation, while creating the best possible outcomes for all parties.
- Building productive results-driven relationships with staff, business partners, and customers.
- Representing and actively engaging in the organization’s culture and commitment to integrity, code of ethics, and core practices.
- Completing other assigned tasks based on leadership discretion
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, transportation, or related field, plus minimum of three (3) years of transportation or logistics experience required. Two (2) years of supervisory or management experience is also required. Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles and practices to strategically align tasks and people with organizational goals and objectives.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Knowledge of the concept, principles, and practices of management.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Preferred proficiency in logistics standard operating systems and software
- Other assigned tasks determined by business needs and senior leadership.
- A growing and publicly traded organization in an industry expected to grow exponentially in the next five years!
- Being an integral part of cross-functional teams that are committed to building a bright future.
- A company culture that’s open to new ideas and methodologies.
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes vacation time, 401(k), life insurance, health, dental, and vision coverage.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.