Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Division Director
Function: The purpose of the Logistics Coordinator is to assist our Operations staff (Logistics Specialist & Carrier Specialist) as needed to support daily operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build orders in system according to information provided by various operations staff
- Set pickup and delivery appointments and verify shipment details as needed
- Complete check calls on every load daily
- Verify both AP/AR rates are accurate in loads and manage exceptions with this process
- Provide feedback to operations members with suggestions to improve efficiency
- Meeting and exceeding organizational and personal goals set by you and the Director.
- Ensuring shipments are properly executed according to our company’s standard
- Assist team members with other assigned duties
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience with helping other people solve problems and providing a high level of customer service. Internships, volunteer work, and side projects count.
- Technical experience with Microsoft Office, and general office equipment, including phone systems, printers, scanners, etc.
- Prior logistics industry experience
- College Degree
- A growing and publicly traded organization. Imagine the possibilities!
- A team of aces to work with that are fun and motivating.
- Team-Building events that help you get to know everyone better.
- A company culture that’s open to new ideas and methodologies.
- Amazing ‘Training and Development’ Programs that set you up for success.
- A Base Salary + incentive pay, where the sky is the limit
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k), life insurance, health, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time off so you can take that dream vacation
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.