Contract Admin. Coordinator
Job Title: Contract Admin Coordinator (Full-Time)
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Vice President, International Legal Affairs
Function: To administer the issuance of contract codes and system updates in an accurate, compliant, and timely basis in accordance with legal departmental processes and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract administration for customer lease contracts and depot contracts including:
- (a) Input of contract terms into CAI system for billing
- (b) Assign customer codes and depot codes
- (c) Fact sheet preparation and distribution to regional offices
- (d) Follow up with credit approval together with Risk Management Director
- (e) Maintain contract status spreadsheets
- (f) Maintain active customer corporate documents
- Monitor tickler file for timely updates to customer/depot terms, including rates, contract expiration, conversions, and purchase options. Liaise with regional offices to complete updates accordingly
- Review agency commission and expense invoices, obtain approvals and liaise with accounting for timely payment.
- Maintain files and issues reports according to the legal department processes and procedures
- Upload executed contracts to .pdf folder in the CAI Server and send copies to Regional VPs
- Assist with auditor requests for documentation and copies as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree and two to three years of contract administration experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of equipment leasing or transportation a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while maintaining quality of performance
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as individually, in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in the position, apply here: https://indeedhi.re/2GCrLxB
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.