Job Title: Billing Specialist (Full -Time)
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Assistant Vice President of Logistics
Function: The purpose of the Billing Specialist is to support the accounting department in the processing and distribution of invoices. Success will be measured by the ability to complete assigned tasks, successfully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting objectives and goals set by you and the team lead
- Proof-reading and issuing invoices to correct customers and within the specified billing requirements and time requirements
- Resolving billing inquiries from internal staff promptly and courteously
- Invoicing specific customer websites and uploading documents as necessary
- Resolving carrier billing disputes
- Accounts receivable short pay trouble-shooting
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in billing
- Strong attention to details, thoroughness, and the ability to analyze information
- Technical experience with Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k), life insurance, medical, dental, vision
- coverage, and paid time off
- Growing, publicly traded organization to further your career
- Training and development opportunities for professional development
- Team Environment open to new ideas and methodologies
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
CAI Logistics, A CAI International Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.