Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist (Full-Time)
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Controller
Location: Everett, WA
Function: The purpose of the Accounts Payable Specialist is to complete various operational transactions involving Accounts Payable documentation review and invoice processing. This will include various aspects of accounting and special projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and scan source documents for accuracy and completion.
- Process and approve carrier invoices in Transportation Management System.
- Review and resolve Accounts Payable email and telephone inquiries.
- Work with the Accounts Payable team to complete daily goals.
- Assist with other Accounting tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail and problem resolution.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with other individuals throughout the organization.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines, and work overtime if needed.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.