Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist (Full-Time)
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Location: Everett, WA
Function: The purpose of the Accounts Payable Specialist is to complete various operational transactions involving Accounts Payable. This will include various aspects of accounting as well as completing other various projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process carrier invoices, including accounts payable scanning and coding.
- Review source documents.
- Complete a high volume of reconciliations for railroad drafts.
- Assist and complete special projects as needed
- Other duties as necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
- 0-1 years administrative experience, including internships and/or volunteer work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with other individuals throughout the organization.
- Ability to adapt to meet changing business needs and deadlines, and work overtime if needed.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.