Job Title: Accounting Associate (Full-Time)
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Location: Everett, WA
Function: The purpose of the Accounting Associate is to complete various operational transactions involving Accounts Payable & Receivables. This will include various aspects of accounting as well as completing other various projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process carrier invoices, including accounts payable coding
- Review source documents
- Assist and complete special projects as needed
- Other duties as necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least one year of administrative experience, including internships and/or volunteer work
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good personal skills with the ability to effectively work with other individuals throughout the organization
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines, and work overtime if needed
- Ability to study and apply new information
To apply, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAI Logistics, A CAI International Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.