Job Title: Account Executive (Full-Time)
Grade: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director, Sales
Function: The Account Executive’s purpose is to seek out new client partners to add to CAI Logistics’ portfolio, primarily through phone solicitation. Success in this role will be measured by portfolio revenue and gross profit growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and/or exceed organizational and personal sales goal set by you and the Sales Director.
- Embrace a deep understanding of customers’ operations to help influence key decision makers.
- Understand and articulate the CAI brand’s supply chain solutions to assigned customers.
- Input customer information into CRM and keep this information current and updated.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to translate new business opportunities into clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Technical experience with MS Office and general office equipment, including phone systems, printers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Base Salary + uncapped incentive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k), life insurance, medical, dental, vision coverage, and paid time off.
- Growing, publicly traded organization to further your career
- Training and development opportunities for professional development.
- Team Environment open to new ideas and methodologies.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com
CAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.